Grammar, punctuation and spelling: let's face it, important though
they are, these have never been the easiest topics to make fun,
Let BrainBox English come to the rescue, helping you sort out pronouns from
prepositions, adverbs from apostrophes and synonyms from syllables. The object
of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based
on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept,
and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the
BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for English enthusiasts or
children who need a little extra support with this subject
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
- Fun and easy way to reinforce English learning
- Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 dice
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.