Fun with science
Science is cool, and this brilliant BrainBox covers important topics taught
to children aged seven to eleven, from life cycles to light, healthy plants to
the human body, magnets to materials. This game has been developed by an
experienced primary school teacher, is suitable for all ability levels and is
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a
question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the
card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the
BrainBox range is fabulous fun for everyone.
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for science enthusiasts or
children who need a little extra support with this subject
- Fun and easy way to reinforce science learning
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
- Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 dice
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.