JCB Micro Excavator 8010 CTS with Figure
Small enough to fit through the tiniest gaps, strong enough to do the work of
ten men! The JCB micro excavator 8010 CTS is a remarkable machine. Remarkable
not just due to its size, but also because of its colossal power.
The micro excavator’s equipment is true to detail, including the fully
functional excavator arm, the rotatable chassis and the movable blade. The
vehicle is perfectly suited to the figures of the BRUDER bworld series thanks to
the seat with support bracket and the adapted control instruments. The JCB micro
excavator 8010 CTS also has smooth-running tracks to allow playful
maneuverability. A bworld series figure is also included with the micro
excavator. This allows work to begin on the construction site as soon as you
have opened the packaging.
Including Man with Brunette hair with Boots:
- 3-dimensional movable limbs and head
- hands can grasp objects or hold onto vehicles
- 4-component plastic parts. Limbs are mounted through the manufacturing
- The figure series consists of a woman and a man. The individual characters
are differentiated by hair colour, colour of clothing and footwear.
- parts colours are of dyed plastic, printing on several points on the head
Including JCB Micro Excavator 8010 CTS:
- seat with retaining clip so the figure sits securely
- excavator attachment swings by 360° on the turntable
- crawler tracks for comfortable locomotion
- moving plough blade
- fully functioning excavator arm
- Age: 3+
Colour of clothes may vary
Made in Germany
Bruder is a German company whose products are developed as model-sized
toys. These high quality toys encourage children to imitate real life in the
form of role playing. The high level of functionality of the toys help children
understand the technical world by allowing them to “grasp by grabbing.”
Special attention is paid to the well-balanced interaction of easy-to-handle
play functions and models that are true to life and offer the greatest possible
level of stability.
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.