Delve deep into Catan! In Catan: Traders & Barbarians you'll find lots of
cool new ways to explore Klaus Teuber's award-winning game series. You can now
play with just 2 players! Add a harbormaster, a friendly robber, or special
events. Play with a wealth of new wooden pieces and capabilities. You can even
link your games to create an intriguing campaign.
Use these 4 variants and 5 scenarios to reinvent your Catan experience!
5 Challenging New Scenarios:
- The Fishermen of Catan Fish in the great lake or try casting in rich coastal
- A fresh, expanded, and updated version!
- The Rivers of Catan Not one, but two, great rivers invite flourishing
commerce. Bridge them en route to glory and wealth.
- The Caravans Nomads of the oasis seek wool and grain.
- Camel caravans offer trade.
- Barbarian Attack Eager for booty, vile barbarians land and occupy
Catan's fertile shores. * Brave knights unite and ride to battle.
- Traders & Barbarians Your wagons transport fine marble, glass, tools,
and sand to help restore Catan's castle to splendor.
- Combine these rich scenarios to create a compelling campaign!
Please note: This is not a stand alone game. A copy of The Settlers of Catan
is required to play.
Contents of Catan – Traders & Barbarians Expansion:
24 Wooden Knights
12 Wooden Bridges
36 Wooden Barbarians
22 Wooden Camels
4 Wooden Wagons
40 Coin Counters
14 New Region and Water Tile Pieces
3 Frame Pieces
120 New Cards
Special Victory Point Cards and Tokens
Variants & Scenarios Booklet
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.