An outlaw’s life, in the Old West…
In Colt Express, you play a “desperado”, who attacks a passenger train.
No mercy, no possible alliance: between the cars, on the train’s roof,
bullets come from everywhere. The out-laws are injured. The Marshall patrols the
train, thwarts the plans of the bandits. He is an additional threat in this
Who will become the best gunslinger? Who will get the greatest share of
Each character has his own personality but, at the end of the day, they all
have the same goal: to get the biggest slice of the pie in robbing the
A game goes in 5 rounds, and in each round, there are
- programming the next actions by placing card on the top of the
- performing those actions played during the first step.
One Event card is drawn at the beginning of each round. It shows the number
of turns there will be during the first step as well as the way the cards are to
The possible actions are:
- Moving (from a car to the next one inside the train or up to 3 cars on
- Going up/down
- Robbing (taking the loot from the passengers)
- Shooting (giving one of your bullets to an opponent, who stands in the next
car inside the train, or within line of sight on the roof )
- Punching (making an opponent move from your car to the next one and making
him lose loot)
- Moving the Marshal. When he meets a bandit, the latter flees to the roof and
receives a shot (bullet from the Marshall).
When a bandit is shot by another one or by the Marshal, his player gets a Bullet
card. He adds this Bullet card to his Action cards deck. These cards are
useless; they set you back.
At the end of the game, each player counts his loot. The
outlaw who shot the most becomes the gunslinger and wins $1,000. The richest
outlaw wins the game.
- 6 cardboard Train Cars
- 1 cardboard Locomotive
- 7 wooden pawns (Bandits and Marshall)
- 6 Character sheets
- 132 cards (63,5×89mm)
- 32 Loot tokens
The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence is a trademark of The Dice Tower,
LLC and is used with permission.
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.