Tiana is loosely based on two princesses – Emma, the heroine of E. D.
Baker's novel The Frog Princess, and the Princess from the Brothers Grimm fairy
tale “The Frog Prince”, which inspired Baker's novel.
In Disney's re-creation of the story in the classic film (2009) this
hard-working waitress takes a turn in her life plans as a frog, after kissing
the cursed frog-Prince Naveen. Of African-American heritage, this delightful
character wears the trademark mint green gown and jeweled tiara.
- Mirror organza petals embellish the bodice
- This is an officially licensed Disney product
- Flowing Satin Underskirt with overlocked edge
- Exquisite dress with a gold foil velour bodice, gold sequin, and a pendant
at the centre
- Organza top skirt with a soft net layer featuring all-over foil dot print
and glitter screenprint plus cream and gold-tipped flowers
Size – 9–10
Apparel Type – Dress Costume
Includes – 1 x Dress
Please Note: Shoes not includes
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.