The fate of all existence is at stake. Is destruction inevitable, or
are there ways to avoid ultimate cataclysm?
The Norns, mystical beings of great power, have decided they will not go
quietly into oblivion and have turned their attention to the well of Fate,
Urðr, in order to find any possible way to stop Ragnarök. Looking deep into
the swirling waters, they can foresee what potential combination of heroes,
villains, battles, victories, or defeats might stop the end of all that is
known. But will they find the right combination in time? Is there any true path
to salvation at all? They must hurry and seek the true way through, before all
In God of War: The Card Game, players take on the role of the Norns as they
try different combinations of heroes and events in order to stop Ragnarök. Each
game is a new attempt to find the right key to saving Midgard from destruction.
Players must work together, embodying mighty heroes such as Kratos, Mimir,
Atreus, Brok and Sindri, and Freya. They will fight enemies and bosses from the
popular God of War video game, but combined and remixed in exciting new ways,
creating unique “What if…?” scenarios each time they play. If they
succeed, the way forward has been secured and Ragnarök can be halted. Failure
means the Norns will have to try again as only death and destruction lay along
that particular path.
- Each quest is made up of cards that recreate the game's monsters and
- Each quest has special rules that go into effect when it is face up on the
- Learning how each quest is won, as well as what strategy to employ, is key
- Guests left untouched result in dire consequences as the players move
- These choices and challenges lead to new strategies, and game play
- Making it so no two games of God of War: The Card Game are alike.
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.