Plan your escape from everyday life with this immersive LEGO® Police
Station building project for adults.
Escape into a delicious world of deceit, detection and doughnuts with this
LEGO® Police Station (10278) model. Enjoy hours of immersive building as you
create the three-floor police station. See the brick-built staircase wind
through detailed floors that can be removed to let you explore inside. Next door
is a doughnut shop brimming with treats and, to the other side, a
This impressive set is packed with hidden features and clever design. With an
evidence locker, jail cell, interrogation room and case board, complete with red
lines connecting the clues, the police have all they need to solve the mystery.
There are also a number of novel pieces within the set to appeal to adult LEGO
fans. The LEGO Police Station is part of the imaginative Modular Buildings
Collection. Whether you’re building alone or with family, this is a challenge
to focus the mind and an eye-catching display piece to enjoy alongside other
LEGO Modular Buildings.
- Packed with clever design features and unexpected surprises.
- Discover stylish features with crime-busting details, including a case board
- Reel-to-reel recorder, jail cell, evidence locker and more.
- 5 minifigures, including a 1940s-era police officer, there’s lots to
- Printed tiles like the billboard, telephone and typewriter bring the
detailed scenes to life.
- Including 2 pieces in ultra-rare nougat colour, 4 blank animal-head
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series a collection of
- Buildings combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this set offers a
- This advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.