The LEGO Mario Figure is not included within this
You can find him in the LEGO
Super Mario Starter Course set.
LEGO® Super Mario™ fans can take on a fast-spinning challenge with this
Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion Set (71366). A great gift for kids to add to
their LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360), this collectible toy playset
features a spinner with 2 ‘flying’ Boomer Bill figures and a rotating
platform with 2 difficulty levels (with or without studs). An enemy Shy Guy
figure and a Super Mushroom boost the gameplay options.
The free LEGO Super Mario app has intuitive Instructions PLUS, featuring cool
viewing tools to make building easier and even more fun. It also suggests
different ways to rebuild and play, and is a safe environment for kids to share
ideas with other Mario fans. Inspirational LEGO Super Mario playsets bring a
family-favourite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion
Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to build their own levels and then try to
master them in competitions with friends and family or solo gameplay.
- Fans can begin exploring the fun-packed LEGO® Super Mario™ universe.
- Kids will love the fast-spinning, coin-collecting challenge of Boomer Bill
- This unique toy playset features a spinning platform for LEGO® Mario (Sold
- A spinner with 2 ‘flying’ Boomer Bill figures, a Shy Guy figure and a
- How many times can they spin LEGO Mario without him falling or being
- LEGO® Mario reacts in different ways as he meets and defeats
- Rearrange the play set and combine it with other LEGO® Super Mario™
- LEGO Mario Figure Starter Course set, and additional expansions are sold
- Kids will love the free LEGO® Super Mario™ app, which has instructions,
- The perfect gift for any Nintendo or LEGO fan!
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use New Zealand Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.