The LEGO Mario Figure is not included within this
You can find him in the LEGO
Super Mario Starter Course set.
Fans can add an extra, fun challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter
Course with this hammer-swinging Desert Pokey Expansion Set (71363). A great
gift for kids, it features a buildable desert scene, hammer turntable for LEGO
Mario™ to knock down his cactus-like enemy Pokey section by section, plus a
Monty Mole figure to defeat and collect virtual coins. (Note: LEGO® Mario
figure is not included; find it in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course
A free LEGO Super Mario app is available for this unique toy. It has cool,
zoom and rotate viewing tools to help build the module, suggests other creative
ways to build and play, and offers a safe platform to share creations with
friends. Great for group competitions or solo play, collectible LEGO Super Mario
toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter
Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to customize their own
levels for unlimited creative fun.
- Fans can begin exploring the fun-packed LEGO® Super Mario™ universe.
- Kids can add an exciting, hammer-swinging challenge to their
- Compete against friends with this fun-packed Desert Pokey
- This set features a hammer turntable that to knock down a
- Hit it section by section, plus a Monty Mole figure to defeat to earn more
- Each of the 3 action bricks in this kids’ building set cause LEGO Mario
- LEGO® Mario reacts in different ways as he meets and defeats
- Rearrange the play set and combine it with other LEGO® Super Mario™
- LEGO Mario Figure Starter Course set, and additional expansions are sold
- Kids will love the free LEGO® Super Mario™ app, which has instructions,
- The perfect gift for any Nintendo or LEGO fan!
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use New Zealand Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.