The Carnotaurus was a typical carnivorous dinosaur. It walked on
powerful hind legs and had a mouth full of sharp, long teeth.
The Carnotaurus is a meat-eating predator from the Late Cretaceous. It lived
about 70 million years ago. The only skeleton ever found of it was dug up in
Argentina. The Carnotaurus was 9 metres in length and estimated to weigh
1.5 to 2 tonnes. Its snout was more rounded than that of its relatives and its
teeth looked like crooked knife blades. It was undoubtedly one of the most
dangerous predators of its time.
- Hand Painted & Highly Detailed
- Realistically detailed for imaginative play and educational purposes!
- Composed of high quality plastic to ensure durability!
- Measures approximately 8.7" x 3.58" x 5.12"
- Perfect for inquisitive young minds
Suitable for Ages 3 & up
New Zealand Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment, not including heavy and bulky goods.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.